DIY Tinfoil & Paper towel Chicks
Did you know you can make feathers from ripping paper towels in small pieces, at least it looks like feathers. We made some easter chicks with things you can find lying around at home, like paper towels and tinfoil.
- Paper towels
- Yellow water color
- A piece of string
- Orange paper for the beak
- Black beads for the eyes (you can also paint them on with a black marker)
- Paint the paper towels yellow and let dry
- Rip up the paper towels in small pieces
- Take a piece of tinfoil and shape like a bird for the base of your chick
- Tie a piece of string around to make the legs
- Tie a loop around to hang it
- Glue the paper feathers on to the tinfoil base
- Finish of with gluing the beak and the eyes on to the chick
Happy Easter everyone!