DIY Friendship Bracelets
Beginning of summer I saw this tutorial on how to make friendship bracelets from @pip_and_ink and I was curious how easy/difficult the would be for a 4 and 6 year old. It turns out… not difficult at all! They got the hang of it quickly and sat happy and super focused and made their bracelets. I was really surprised!
- A piece of cardboard
- A pen
- Cut a 10cm circle from cardboard
- Make 8 marks around the edge cut 1 cm at each mark and a hole in the centre
- Cut 7 pieces of thread, 40cm long, and thread though the hole and make a knot at the back so they do not pull through.
- Place the treads by the marks
- Place the mark without tread towards you and count to 3 to the right, take that tread and place at the empty one
- Do the same, over and over until you have your bracelet length done.
- Cut it of and tie it around your friends arm.