DIY Bunny Easter Cards
This year a lot of us don’t get to see our friends and families for Easter, like we normally do. We made some bunny easter cards to send to them, spreading some joy. Did you know you can make mini pom poms using a fork?!
Below you can find a template if you need.
- Trace the bunny onto the cardboard and cut it out.
- Write you message on the backside.
- Twist the yarn 50 times around a fork.
- Tie a double knot around the yarn. It is important to make the knot as hard as you can.
- Cut the loops and cut the pom pom like a ball.
- Glue it onto the bunny.
- Make hole in the top and tie a loop to hang the bunny.