DIY – Rainbow Piñata
Did you know you can make a piñata from some old cardboard, paper tape and tissue paper? It is really not complicated and the kids can totally help out! Check out these steps on how to make your own piñata.
- Masking tape
- Tissue paper
- Draw a rainbow shape on the cardboard and cut out 2 identical pieces
- Cut out aprox 10 cm long pieces to make the thickness (don’t worry if the pieces are not long enough to make the whole way around. You will cover it up with tissue paper later anyway)
- Tape the pieces together, leaving a hole with a lid, to be able to put in the candy.
- Put in a string to hang the piñata.
- Cut tissue paper in small pieces and tape them layered on to the piñata.
- Put in the candy and tape the lid shut.