Blueberry Granola bars
Here is a super simple and yummy recipe for homemade, no bake granola bars. This is a really kid friendly recipe where you basically just mix everything in a bowl. (The only thing you might need to help them with is to melt the almond butter and honey a bit in the microwave to get it pourable) I always like it when we find more healthy snack options and these granola bars both me and my kids absolutely LOVE! Its is a win win.
Blueberry granola bars
2dl Rolled oats
2dl Rice Krispies
1/4dl Shredded coconut
1/4dl Roughly chopped almonds
1 tsp Vanilla powder
1/2 tbsp Chia seeds
A pinch of salt
1/2 dl Almond butter or Peanut butter
1dl Dried Blueberries
- Line a pan (25cm x20cm) with parchment paper
- In a bowl, combine oats, rice krispies, coconut, almonds, vanilla powder, chia seeds and salt. Mix together.
- In a small microwave safe bowl combine the almond butter and honey and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the mixture is hot and pourable.
- Add the honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is moist and combined
- Gently stir in the blueberries
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan until it is tightly packed
- Cover and place in the freezer for 1 hour
- Cut into bars