I have made some christmas crackers for our Christmas Eve dinner. It is not really a tradition we have here in Sweden and I had troubles finding crackers to put inside, so I just put some small candies and star confetti. Next year I will definitely buy some crackers and add a paper crown and a small note with a joke or maybe some sort of game!
- Print Xmas Crackers.
- Cut around the outline and cut away the dark pieces.
- Turn over and make valley folds by the lines.
- Put a toilet paper roll in the center and fix with tape, roll it and secure with a piece of double sided tape.
- To make the endings, I use an extra roll as a guide to get them just the right size. Fix with double sided tape.
- Tie a string on one of the sides, put in the goodies, and tie the other side.