Milk Carton Bird Feeder
Winter is coming and the birds need some food, why not make a bird feeder from things you can find lying around?! I always like projects where you don’t need to buy things. Here is a list of what we used for our bird feeder but feel free to use your imagination if you can not find exactly these things!
You will need:
- Milk Carton
- Paint (we used outdoor hobby paint)
- Plant stick in wood 30cm
- Popsicle sticks
- Knife or scissors
How to make the house:
- Clean out the milk carton and let it dry.
- Paint it (we used black outdoor hobby paint).
- Cut a square hole on both two sides. We made a 6x6cm hole 2 cm from the bottom edge.
- Make a hole for the plant stick and put it in the center so the birds can sit on both sides.
- Cut the popsicle sticks in half and glue them on the top to make the roof.
- Make a hole in the top to put the tread and hang the house in a good place.
- Fill it with bird seeds.